How Can We Help You?

Popular Searches: Popular Page Searches

Dead Animals

Dead animals on Town streets and right-of-ways are collected and disposed of by the Public Works Department.

Residents are asked to call the Public Works Department at (434) 575-4260 to report the street location of the dead animal.

Dead animals moved to the curb must be placed in a box or trash bag.