How Can We Help You?

Popular Searches: Popular Page Searches

Police Department - Frequently Asked Questions

If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, click here to contact the Police Department directly.

How do I obtain a copy of an accident report or a criminal report?
To obtain a copy of an accident or a criminal report contact the police department at 434-575-4273, depending on the type of report needed there may be a fee.

How do I get fingerprints done for a job or other application when required?
Fingerprints are done by our personnel by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm.  There is a fee for this service.  To make an appointment call 434-575-4273.